worry about hiv test result
Hi every body , pleas sombody help me becoz Im going to be mad to night , Im  a male have 24 years old , 45 days ago as I was on vacation  (something more than 6 weeks) I went  to a unlisenc helthe massage parlor in Dubai and got a deep erotic massage , it was without sex activity such as oral/vaginal and anal intercourse , and she was full dressed during the massag time ( 1 hour ) but I was naked and sleep face down though my penis was contacting a towel (it was under me ) and unfortunately at  the end she did a handjob until I ejaculated on the towel , after a few days I was so worry about hiv infection though I went to aprivate clinic and got test at the days 2,24,42 after incident , all of them back negative , all of them were HIV rapid test , but the doctors say just after 12 weeks a negative HIV rapid test is a conclusive result , during all these days I was googling about hiv symptom and fond a lot of them in my body ( such as sowlen lymph nodes , sore troth , Diarrhea ,), so  to day I decided to get a HIV p24 test , its a different kind of hiv test and its accurate after 42 days , tomorrow Im going to get the result and face the fact , to night Im very very anxiety , i dont know what will I do if the result be positive tomorrow , I will kill my self , I have a lovely grilfieind and i wish to marry with her some month later , I will not sleep tonight .......
Hand jobs is a very low risk activity for contacting HIV. It's possible your "symptoms" are due to stress induced by the issue. Hopefully you learn your lesson and won't get happy endings without your girlfriend! Good luck
thank you Hummingbird24 for your reply ,
Im sure wont go to massage parlore , get hand job , or any sexual activity with no body except my girlfriend , I mad a big mistake and will not do it again . but if I be HIV possitive , if will change my future with that mistake (going to massage ) what should I do ? .........