zoloft advice
I have been taking zoloft 25mg for 2 weeks and 3 weeks 50mg so all up i have been taking this medication for 5 weeks i feel alright some days and some days i feel really anxious i hate even being on it is it because i need to up my dosage?
No stay where your at , give it a chance to work, if you check in my open journals , I talk alot about my use with zoloft, My first round with Panic, zoloft saved my life (gave me my life back) to go anywhere I wanted, after being very close to "homebound"!

the second time, I stopped it as only has a temporary set back! , remember Zoloft (like all meds) are not a cure, but allow you to have the focus to work on your problems.keep posting good support here.
What are your symptoms?  I was just switched from Prozac to Zoloft last week.  I start 50 mgs tomorrow.  My panic attacks are off the wall for the past 2 weeks.
You should listen to sliverberg. 3 weeks at 50mg is not enough time to tell if the zoloft is going to work. GIve it at least another 2-3 weeks before talking to your doctor about upping the dose.
Actually 50Mgs a day of Zoloft is a VERY low dosage. I used to take 250Mgs a day just to get a theraputic result. The average range for effect is between 100 to 250Mgs a day.