Anxiety Community
zoloft

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

zoloft

I was prescribed with zoloft yesterday and took a half a pill last night, and my vision is really foggy this morning.  very blurry.  Can zoloft cause blindness?  Im worried if i take another dose my eyes with continue to become worse.
Hello and welcome.

You need to contact your doctor about this right away.  This is not one of the "common" side effects of Zoloft.  It isn't necessarily anything serious, and I've never heard of Zoloft causing blindness, but it is something you need to let your doc know about.  Wait until you talk to your doctor before taking anymore Zoloft.

Please come back and let us know how you're doing and what the doctor said.
Blurry vision is a less common side effect of Zoloft, so don't let this scare you. Contact your doctor and go with his advice.  Take care.
No Zoloft does not cause blindness its probably an initial side effect that will pass in a week or two,if youre worried you can always have a doc look at it.lily
As far as I know, Zoloft causes photosensitivity. I haven't heard or read about blurring of vision or blindness. Just to be sure, you might want to tell your doctor or pharmacist about it. It might be more than blurring of vision.
These are some of the serious birth defects that can be considered as adverse effects of Zoloft and the sufferers have reportedly filed lawsuits with these Zoloft birth defects as basis.
gymdandee commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
40 mins ago
dominosarah commented on glassguy's status
1 hr ago
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms