492?1255910132
Any Video Gamers Here User Group
Favorite Characters
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who loves to play any kinds of Video Games, and/or PC games.

Founded by PuppyLove989 on October 18, 2009
31 members

Favorite Characters

Who is/are your favorite character(s) and what game(s) are they from? Why are they your favorite?
My favorite character is King Bowser Koopa from the Super Mario Brothers game series. :) He is my favorite because I think he is really cool and I really like turtles. I don't know why, but I like the bad guys in the Mario series with Bowser being number one. :) His 7 Koopalings come next as well as Bowser Jr.

As for good guys, I really like Yoshi. :) I like him because he is a cute dinosaur and I really like those. :)
mr. bubbles from bioshock, i would run from that guy everytime
One of my favorite all time characters is Locke from Final Fantasy 6. I like him because in the very beginning when he is introduced, an old man calls him a theif. He argues and says he is a treasure hunter, but the old man tells him it is just symantics. However, you discover very quickly that Locke is actually a good person. He has a great story which if you play the game right you learn the tragic tale of his past and how his heart is healed by love. Actually, most of the characters in that game are great and I love that game in general.

Well, I really like Lucas from Mother 3. He's a good, kind little boy who is put through heck and back all because of a spoiled brat. I admire how well he deals with his trials, and I just want to give him a big hug.
SFmonsterdark uploaded new photos
Mar 08
SFmonsterdark commented on photo
Mar 06
SFmonsterdark doing good. Comment
Feb 12