If Video Game Characters were real......
Who would you want to meet and why? What do you think their reaction to you would be?
I have thought of this question, and I probably do have a wild imagination, as I am told, but I thought the responses received would be very interesting. :)

This is between my Favorite Super Mario Brothers Character and my others from the same series. I really don't know who I would pick to meet, but here are two of my choices:

King Bowser Koopa (Bad Guy)

I would want to meet him as he is my favorite character and I believe he is awesome! However though, since he is a bad guy, he probably wouldn't take me too kindly and demand to know what I am doing there talking to him in the first place.

Super Mario Brothers (Good Guys)

I would want to meet them as I believe they are cool. They might like that I am talking to them and want to become my friend. Who knows, I might be able to help them out in stopping the bad guys. LOL! ;)
Well, on the sorta bad guy side, Mao from Disgaea 3. He's a crazy teenager who loves science and preforming experiments on things. If I met him, he'd wonder how I got into his home world and then probably drag me to his lab, seeing as how I'm a human girl.

On the good guy side, it's a tie between Yosuke from Persona 4 and Flandre from Touhou. Yosuke and I would get along well, because we are both city people who listen to music a lot, while Flandre and I... Flan is an insane little girl, but if she didn't think I was an enemy, I think we'd play with plushies all day. I have a feeling Yosuke would chat with me for a while, and Flan would either set me on fire or give me her doll and invite me for tea time.
I would love to see the colossi from Shadow of the Colossus stomping around... from a safe distance. :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.