epidural injections
I have suffered with this since 2000. Has anyone had good success with these?
I can only speak for myself... and my answer would be no. The last round of injections (including some PT) absolutely made my symptoms worse. Thankfully since stopping both, they have subsided a bit. Please let us know what you choose to do and if you find some relief.

Thanks for the question!

Mum
I had three and should have stopped.He put the needle into a lesion and nerve. Since the shot,I have been deteriorating ever since. I should have followed my intuition an stopped after the second injection. I have been so angry.The staff tried to get me back there. I could not go in there ever again! Thank you Mum.
No, no, no! Anything which invades the spaces around the spinal cord can actually cause arachnoiditis - I got mine from having myelograms - where dye is injected into the epidural space - despite being known to be allergic to iodine, which is in all X-ray dyes that don't contain barium. Don't let anyone stick needles in your back!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
dentist_rosa joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 28
Inpainrealbad joined this group
Welcome them!
May 22
ceanothus commented on photo
May 13