708?1280496571
Arachnoiditis Sufferers User Group
epidural injections
About This Group:

Arachnoiditis is a rare chronic neuropathic disease that has no cure. If you are looking for others who have this disease, you have found the right place. Take a moment to tell your story. Together we can help each other in our journey with Arachnoiditis.

Founded by mummy3too on July 30, 2010
26 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

epidural injections

I have suffered with this since 2000. Has anyone had good success with these?
3 Comments
Blank
1322157_tn?1279660281
I can only speak for myself... and my answer would be no. The last round of injections (including some PT) absolutely made my symptoms worse. Thankfully since stopping both, they have subsided a bit. Please let us know what you choose to do and if you find some relief.

Thanks for the question!

Mum
Blank
I had three and should have stopped.He put the needle into a lesion and nerve. Since the shot,I have been deteriorating ever since. I should have followed my intuition an stopped after the second injection. I have been so angry.The staff tried to get me back there. I could not go in there ever again! Thank you Mum.
Blank
No, no, no! Anything which invades the spaces around the spinal cord can actually cause arachnoiditis - I got mine from having myelograms - where dye is injected into the epidural space - despite being known to be allergic to iodine, which is in all X-ray dyes that don't contain barium. Don't let anyone stick needles in your back!
Blank
Recent Activity
4670047_tn?1375734001
Blank
mzkity commented on Energy Returns!
Nov 16
317787_tn?1373214989
Blank
Dee1956 commented on Energy Returns!
Nov 16
1840891_tn?1383280315
Blank