Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Community
A must read

WELCOME TO THE ARTERIOVENOUS MALFORMATION (AVM) COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Arteriovenous Malformations, which are defects of the circulatory system that are generally believed to arise during embryonic or fetal development or soon after birth. They are comprised of snarled tangles of arteries and veins.

A must read

Hi....my name is Laurie........I have had 4 brain surgeries.....and am still here.  

I have been reading many of your posts and just wanted to jump on and tell you about a a book I am reading that is too amazing for words...it is......A Stroke of Insight by Jill Boltt Taylor.....a brain scientist who stroke due to AVM in 1996 when she was 37......it his her incredible story of recovery.

Just wanted to share this with you all and wish you health and happiness!
Were your brain surgeries due to AVM? Was it because it continued to grow back? Thank you for posting the book. I am still trying to understand what AVM is so I may need to read that one. I hope it helps explain this mysterious medical pain in the butt! Hope all is well!