Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Community
AVM

WELCOME TO THE ARTERIOVENOUS MALFORMATION (AVM) COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Arteriovenous Malformations, which are defects of the circulatory system that are generally believed to arise during embryonic or fetal development or soon after birth. They are comprised of snarled tangles of arteries and veins.

AVM

On July 2007, I was playing basketball in the park.  After I finished playing, I decided to go back home and lift weights.  After I finished with the exercise and came out of the shower, I started to lose part of my sight.  After about 20 minutes, I got this horrible headache that went away after I felt asleep and woke up next morning.  I did some research, and the symptoms I had were similar to those of a migraine.  
It turns out that from that day on I would get a "migraine" if I played basketball.  Never had any of this before.

Fast forward to October 17th 2014, I went to play basketball.  Once I got home, I started to feel the same symptoms.  Lost part of my left sight, vomiting, and the migraine head.  This time was a bit different, my left side went numb.  Right arm, leg, face and the left side of my tongue.  That scared me enough to jump on the car and go to the hospital.

They gave me an ECG being negative.  The pain went away, so I told that doctor I was feeling better and the sooner I go to sleep, the better.

During that weekend, I did not feel good at all.  I did not feel like myself.  I knew something was wrong, I did not feel normal.  On Monday 20th I went to work.  However, I was still feeling weird.  I decided to head back to the hospital.  The doctor decided to order an MRI.  
It turns out that I have an AVM on the right side of my brain.  The doctor sent the results to the neurosurgeon on call for the day so he could confirm it.  My AVM was not bleeding at the moment, however, it was giving symptoms.  The neurosurgeon wanted me to stay the night for observation, and also he wanted to tell me himself about what an AVM was about.  I was able to leave the hospital the very next day, I felt ok but not 100%.  I have not been the same after I came out of the hospital.  

As of today, I am still not feeling ok.  
I have a localized pain right on the site where the AVM is.  Also, I feel like a headache on the left side of my head.
My neck hurts and I just can tell something is not right.

Any suggestions?