Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Community
EPITHELIOD HEMAGIOENDOTHELIOMA
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ARTERIOVENOUS MALFORMATION (AVM) COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Arteriovenous Malformations, which are defects of the circulatory system that are generally believed to arise during embryonic or fetal development or soon after birth. They are comprised of snarled tangles of arteries and veins.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

EPITHELIOD HEMAGIOENDOTHELIOMA

AM VERY THANKFUL TO DR. CHRISTOPHER HELPING UNDER NEUROLOGY SECTION OF THIS SITE, WHO TOOK INTEREST IN MY PREVIOUS QUESTION RELATED TO THE PROBLEM OF ONE OF MY RELATIVE HAVING SEVER BACK PAIN WITH BLACK SPOTS IN HER MRI.

JUST TODAY ONLY I COME TO KNOW THAT THE DOCTORS TREATING HER DIAGNOSED THE DISEASE AS "EPITHELIOD HEMAGIOENDOTHELIOMA" AFTER SEVERAL BLOOD TESTS, LUNG FLUID ANALYSIS AND BIOPSY.

ANYBODY KNOWS MORE ABOUT THIS PERTICULAR DISEASE OR CAN SUGGEST THE EXPERT WHO CAN HELP US?

ANY SUGGESTION REGARDING THE TREATMENT FOR THE CONDITION WHICH WAS DESCRIBED WITH A GRAVE PROGNOSIS BY THE DOCTORS WHO ARE PRESENTLY HANDLING THE CASE?

THE CONDITION IS EXPLAINED BY DOCTORS AS "VERY RARE ", IT WILL ALSO HELP OTHERS TO LEARN REGARDING THE SAME.

I AM WAITING FOR A REPLY VERY CURIOUSLY.

URGENT REPLY OR EXPERT OPINION IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

DARPESH
GUJARAT
INDIA