Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Community
POST AVM

WELCOME TO THE ARTERIOVENOUS MALFORMATION (AVM) COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Arteriovenous Malformations, which are defects of the circulatory system that are generally believed to arise during embryonic or fetal development or soon after birth. They are comprised of snarled tangles of arteries and veins.

POST AVM

In May 2014 I went to hospital with blurred vision and confusion. I Suffered a small superficial left occipital haemorrhage. They tried embolisation and could not get there.
Surgery was needed and clipping of the small haematoma. After coming out of the angiogram three day after the
surgery  I suffered a seizure. It was a success. (Put on Keppra)
August 2014 suffered from blurred vision again and confusion. they thought it was another bleed, had a CT scan
all was okay coming back to the ward suffered a tonic-clonic seizure. (They upped the Keppra).
September 2014 same symptons again blurred vision and confusion. CT scan again all was okay. No seizure
thank goodness.
P.S. The confusion is that I cannot respond with the right answer or cannot understand what someone is saying.
Has anybody had like experiences.  Does anyone have any idea if this is a type of seizure.
tks