Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Community
does this mean AVM?

WELCOME TO THE ARTERIOVENOUS MALFORMATION (AVM) COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Arteriovenous Malformations, which are defects of the circulatory system that are generally believed to arise during embryonic or fetal development or soon after birth. They are comprised of snarled tangles of arteries and veins.

does this mean AVM?

Had an MRI today around 1pm.  At 345 I received a call to come back right away for an MRA.  They thought I had an aneurysm, ended up it wasn't but said my vessels in my brain are very twisted and appeared like an aneurysm on MRI.  Does having the "twisted vessels" mean I have an AVM?
It doesn't automatically mean that, but it's possible that you have an AVM. AVMs and aneurysms are fairly similar looking, both being malformations. Though not all malformations of the brain become symptomatic, and the discovery of one does not necessarily demand treatment. It really depends on the risk of hemorrhage to determine if and what treatment should be used. There are a number of options for treatment, if needed, so talk to your doctor about those.  
Hello my name is Rachel and 4 years ago I was diagnosed with an AVM in the left frontal parietal area of my brain.   I have only had one major seizure since it was discovered other than mild to moderate headaches I do not feel any other symptoms.    Is there anything else I should worry about.   My neurosurgeon has told me that due to the location of this AVM he does not recommend surgery WHY Not....I worry this thing will rupture and it wil
Be too late.    He did tell me to do everything possible to keep my blood pressure down and although I do not have high blood pressure it is slowly climbing compared to what it was 4 years ago.   Should I be worried