Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Expert Forum
Pain in left leg

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

Pain in left leg

Dear doctor,

I have develop a pin in my left leg since last 3 years not it getting severe at time i feel numbness in my back , hips and one side of head, what is it ? is it ARTHRITS?
DearTariq,
Many thanks for posting the question via my forum.
We need to think about
1) Arthritis
2) Neuropathy.

So get your blood sugars checked up properly to rule out diabetes.
Then we wold require to get a Lumbar spine X-Ray along with knee X-Rays.
This would rule out the major cause of arthritis related pain (whether the spine is involving the leg and hip pain or the knee  joint is having referred pain in the hips and vice-versa).
SO consulting an orthopaedician is must.
Let me know, what was the outcome.
Feel free to discuss more.
Regards...
The numbness doesn't suggest arthritis to me, I have arthritis of the knee and I get pain in the knee, also in muscles that work the knee.  I don't get numbness anywhere else.  I'm not medically qualiified but a doctor should check this out, whatever it is you will be better off with treatment.  
Also forgot to mention, it's the numbness that has prompted me to do a lumbar spine X-Ray on first preference than knee/hip x-ray.