Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Expert Forum
Suffering pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

Suffering pain

I am having pain in my back the main spot seems to be right in the middle, but radiates out to side, this is the right side,I cannot twist, even to wipe after a bowel movement, I also get pain in my right leg and shoulder .I take NSAIDS and have taken vicodin, I have had episodes on this side in the past, but they got better with shots and PT. This is the worst, I have gained weight and also suffer from diverticulosis, I also have not been able to bend over at waist without struggling for about 3 years.  Any advise will be much appreciated    Chef Terry
Dear Terry,
In the previous post i have answered your basic doubts.However if the pain is bothering you too much and is not getting better by the options i provided, then i would suggest you to take an X-Ray of the spine and consult the orthopaedician.
Because a regular episodic history of this condition is not a good sign and we really need to find the main cause of this problem.
Please let me know the findings of the X-Ray.
Regards
What is the condition you feel is repeating over and over, and you say this is not a good sign, got me worried now
Dear Friend,
Don't get worried.
Please do a X-ray of the spine and let me know about the result.
Regards