Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Expert Forum
What type of Arthritis
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What type of Arthritis

About 10 years ago I was diagnosed with Lumbar Spondylosis and more recently, after xrays etc on my neck and shoulders, my GP has told me I have arthritis in these areas.  When I asked him what type of arthritis it was he just said 'it's arthritis'.  He has put me on Condrosulf 400mg - are these tablets given to help any type of arthritis or are they prescribed to help a particilar form of arthritis.
Related Discussions
1083596_tn?1313398276
Dear Sallybeans,
When you are asking " Type of Arthritis" are you specifically asking to rule out RA?
The type of presentation you have said, points towards the diagnosis of Degenerative arthritis.Chondrosulf 400mg is the right medicine for the arthritis.But i think, you would need to start spine physiotherapy also along with the medicines as arthritis causes pain.The present medication will only de-accelerate the speed of arthritis.
Feel free to ask more....
Regards
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank