Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Expert Forum
Why medicine work at time and other days it does not

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

I have extremely bad ankylosing spondylitis.  over the years, I had been on many medications, the most recent med is REMICADE which works like a charm.  long stories short, I been out of Remicade for a few months.  In the pass, a doctor has given me Mobic and Celebrex before.  since I am not on Remicade, I as able to obtain some Mobic.  for some reason, Mobic does not seem to work the way it did before, some days when I take mobic, it works like a Charm, but some days I am in extreme pain.  I also purchase some over the counter arthritis pain relief medicine, but I'm not taken much of it.  the question I have is why does medicine work will one day and other days, it does not work at all?  Thank you very much.
Dear friend,
Well we really can't predict the outcome of a medicine. It takes it's natural course. It's due to the same reason as how one medicine is a boon at a particular time to that patient and at the same time be causing allergic reaction.
I hope you understood my point.
Feel free to discuss more.
Regards..