Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Expert Forum
dish
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

dish

My husband was diagnosed with dish about 10 years ago.  Stiffness started in his neck and has gotten worse over the years. From xrays taken a couple years ago, shows he has fusing in ribs cage.  What i'm wanting to know is if you could recommend a doctor in the atlanta area that specializing in dish.  His doctor that diagnosed him 10 years ago told him there was nothing that could be done for him and my husband was going to have to learn to live with this condition. I'm not comfortable with that diagnosis.  His condition is getting more painful. Last time he went
to the doctor all he did for him was give him elavel to him him sleep at night because of the discomfort. My husband needs more help from someone who knows more about this condition. Please help!