Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Expert Forum
pain in the both knees

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

pain in the both knees

sir/ma'am

my mother is suffering from arthritis from 5 years she is 45years old and she is suffering form only knee pain i have visited to cmc vellore but it didn't satisfy me because has pain in the knee and pain killer is also not working.i want to know  how can we purely cure this problem and who is the number one doctor to visit.

thanks
vivek pathak

Dear Vivek,
If the pain is not getting relieved by pain killers, then it shown that there is requirement of more drastic measures.
I would keep the option of Total Knee Replacement open in this case,
However the treating doctor can decide the same finally.
Which region are you from, so that i can see, if some better hospitals are present or not.
Regards..