Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Expert Forum
sore bones
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

sore bones

i was born with clubfeet and only one of my feet are corrected which is my right foot. now that i am older and neglected the foot i have pain in it, and my foot has turned inward so it hurts alot, my body aches all the time i thought the pain was coming from me walking but now im hearing that the pain can be coming from arthritus. i need advice  so please help me figure out what type of medicine do i need to get
1083596_tn?1313398276
Dear Friend,
Neglected club-feet are really difficult condition.
The reason you are having pain is due to the fact that the weight transmission is happening in a faulty manner.
It's due to the same reason, arthritis has set up in the various joints, which is he root cause of the pain. The alternation in the various joint angles has let to improper weight transmission, causing cartilage damage and destruction, causing arthritis..

Medicines will give a temporary treatment now. But for long term effect, it will get failed, as the cause of pain is not getting answered here.
So i would recommend you to meet a good orthopaedician and discuss with him the success rate of joint fusion and the prognosis...

If still you have got questions, feel free to discuss...
Regards...
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...