A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Aching stiff joints

I am a 45 year old female with a history of bursitis in my hips and probably my shoulders.  I have recently completed physical therapy for my crocked knee caps and I also have minor knee problems with hyper extension  of my knees. I have a history of arthritis on both sides of my family. One grandmother died of complications of Lupus and the other grandmother had severe rhumatoid arthritis.   I have recently (in the past 3 weeks) started working out where I went to physical therapy so we are very cautious with my knees. But after getting home and resting at night for a little while, my joints get very very stiff and sore. It takes a while to work it out.  I am the same way in the mornings when I get up, but seem to be pretty good during the day even though I work at a desk for most of the day.  The joints involved are hips, knees, ankles and sometimes my shoulders hurt when I lay on them at night.  What does this sound like.  It seems that when I am lazy and don't exercise for a few weeks, I dont seem as stiff.