Adderall
My doctor just prescribed Adderall 10 mg - 2x/day to address fatigue, brain fog and what he calls "pronounced ADD" symptoms.  (Today he told me to take 10mg in the am and 5 mg (cut pill in half) at noon.  Is anyone else out there currently using this medication?  Are you taking the sustained relaease or the regular dose?  Are you taking the brand name or the generic?  What are your experiences?  I'd like to compare.

Thanks.

Leila
Hi.  I am not taking this medication but am bumping it up in the forum to increase the viewings of your post.  If you have not already done so, you may want to post this in the ADD forum as well.
I have had Rheumatoid arthritis for over 10 years.  Now taking Humira and started on Adderall 2 months ago in hopes of helping with major fatigue.  It seems to help but still have days where I need ice packs and cannot move.
I know this probably does not help but I am going to continue on both meds.  Hoping and still searching for perfect health!
I have been taking Adderall XR 2X a day every day for 8 years, I have not had a relapse of Rheumatoid Arthritis Since the start of adderall. The pain from previous damage returns when I accidentally forget to refill my prescription. I also had two other autoimmune disorders that are non existent since starting the medication. I am prescribed adderall from an Endo, it is the only medication that has seemed to work, and works fast. Though I have read   the opposite from others, I am thankful to find an all around cure for my self that has stopped the pain, the fatigue  and the disease. Though it took two years to initially increase the dose, The relief was immediate upon the onset of the prescription, My once non energetic body seemed to be able to return to simple chores, Making the bed, Food Shopping and walking stairs once a day. After the initials doses, a regular lifestyle initially returned. The only issue I have noticed is that extreme body stress will bring back pain -- Example walking while on vacation for a few days. Pushing yourself beyond personal limits. I have eased up but still enjoy regular activities for my age.