Am I Falling Apart?
Hello, I'm sorry if this wasn't the correct place to post this question but it seemed to be the best choice.

I'm not sure what background information is relevant so I'll get to that after my... list...

- My knee pops (uncomfortably but not really painfully) when I take the stairs
- It feels like the muscles on the inner part of my knees (the part of my knees that touch when my legs are together) strain (painfully) when I turn my legs outward
- I know it sounds weird but it's almost like a "waxy" feeling when I try to unbend my knees
- My ankles and wrists strain very easily
- My elbows are hypersensitive to pressure

Female
Age 28
Obese
Hypertensive
Plantar Fasciitis/Heel spur

I've begun exercising regularly but these problems were present before I gained the 90lbs I'm trying to lose.

I hate feeling like a hypochondriac so I'm hesitant to ask my doctor about these things.  Are my issues all related?  Any ideas what might be causing my "weakness" and "sensitivity?"  

I really appreciate you taking the time to read!
U R not a hypochondriac.  I too have weird manifestations of whatever disease process I have. just keep reading and asking questions till U get the answers U need. Good luck and God bless!