Anyone with this kind of pain?

I've been sick with various symptoms for the past year or so. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, IBD, and high blood pressure. One of my symptoms is joint pain... well at least I think its joint pain.

I seem to get these "attacks" of pain in my wrists, knees, fingers, ankles and toes. The pain is sharp and shortlasting, and it moves around to the different parts of my body. I've read that arthritis pain is very personal, but I am still wondering if anyone has anything like this.

I have no swelling or redness. It does not bother me to bend the joints - just these attacks of pain that come out of nowhere and can last anywhere from an hour to days or weeks.

Thanks...
You might like to look into  "Palindromic Rheumatism".  You sure seem to have the symptoms.

palindromicrheumatism.org

Take care
Have you looked into fibromyalgia?
hey,

you know, i went from perfectly healthy (except for being hypo, also) to suddenly having some odd knee probs, then elbows, then all peripheral joints.  it got worse and mine also travelled around my body.  day by day, hour by hour, it would often change.  sometimes it would just be tendonitis.  
i was tired, stiff and suffered from poor balance, floaty things in my eyes, and a bunch of other stuff.  turns out i have lyme disease.  two years of abx and i'm getting my life back.  just a thought.