Arthritis Community
Are you affected this way, by your arthritis?

I was diagnosed as having arthritis, may be, 6 years ago.  I am not on meds. often, as a matter of fact, most of the meds. I have taken have not worked.

Anyways, sometimes when I have a flare up (like I am now), I feel pain all over and I wonder if what I have is actually arthritis.  I will tell you how and where I feel the pain and you tell me if you've ever felt like this.

My toes, sometimes my ankles, wrists, my knees, elbows, lower back, fingers, I sometimes feeling a tingle in my legs and fingers and they feel a little stiff, my breasts hurts, I feel very exhausted, sometimes the sole of my feet hurts, I ache ALL OVER (except for pubic area and head), it's like every single bone in my body is affected.  

I am not feeling severe pain, but it's just an annoying, lingering, feeling.  I feel like this every three weeks or so.

I know I need to go see a doctor, but, I am BROKE and have no insurance.
BUMP
The tingling is strange and quite frankly that it doesn't hurt that much is strange too.  I don't know what you are going to do if you are broke though, sorry!  
hi,paranoid  well you as having arthiritis and have pain in ankle,wrists,knees.....
can be simply reduced by taking herbal meds. I also suffering from same since 12
but reduce my pain from herbal treatment.
try taking omega-3 fish oil caplets or liquid (3 gram per day of omega 3 fatty acids). Check labels on those supplements whether they are tested for mercury and/or other metals. You need to see a doctor neverthless. Nowadays, they have bilogicals (meds for RA) that work very well. You might be eligibile to get those free or at low cost if you qualify for goverment and other type of prescription assistance (try from manufacturer of those meds as well).
You didn't say what kind of arthritis you were diagnosed with. Did you see a rheumatologist or just a GP? Did your doctor discuss fibromialgia (fibromyalgia) or lupus? Were any tests done for these? What meds have you tried that didn't work? I wonder when you say you feel like this every three weeks or so. I feel my arthritis every minute of every day.......it NEVER goes away. I have been on many meds for my arthritis, including Enbrel injections 3X per week in conjunction with metho injections and when I stay on that, I am totally symptom free. I am off that now for personal reasons and would recommend you ask your specialist if you should try it. The drug manufacturer has a program for folks who can't afford it.........it IS very, very expensive. Your doctors office should be able to help you with this. I know you said you were broke and have no insurance, but if you talk with your doctor and the billing dept., they should be willing to let you make whatever payments you can. It can't hurt to talk to them, they can only say "no." Is there a good teaching hospital anywhere in your area? They will often help out in cases like yours. Again, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I wish you luck as I know the agony of suffering with this disease. Keep posting, we all care about you.
Greenlydia
I myself have many of the same symptoms.  It sounds a great deal like fibromyalgia, which is what I am suffering from.  Try the fish oil. Also go to the Hearbal.  One thing that I have heard of is ah Fibrosomething.  Give the herbals a try.  I am on at least 4 meds for my Fibromyalgia and am considering goin to herbal medications.
FIBROMIELGIA? (SP?) MAYBE