Arthritis, Sciatica, Gerd, causes?
HI my names julie, 35y old, I have been diagnosed with arthritis in shoulder also have GERD and sciatica in left side, I get shooting pain in my back right hand side of neck and i keep getting groin abscess to my inner right side have had 3 now over 2 years doctor says there is nothing to worry about, but I also keep getting cold sores inside my nose on and off now for like 3 months and colds on and off, the base of my right hand thumb bone is now sticking out and my thumb pulls on my index finger this hand and wrist are allways in pain feels like a dead weight sends shooting pains up my arm,, I also get really sore pains to my lower pelvic area right side these pains just come on every month or so like cramping and tender to the touch ,also every 3-4 months I get an ecrutiating pain between my rib cage and my inner shoulder blades,feels tight and stabbing also sends shocks and pain up my right shoulder, neck and face this lasts about an hour or 2 does anyone know if all this is related to somthing in some way, any comments appreciated. I feel so emmotionly drained by all this, my bones all throb sometimes and always feel tired and lethargic,  I just cant concentrate or bring myself to be motivated, butI have 6 girls to look after so just have to get on with things for the girls, Thanks, JULIE x  
Hi Julie,
How are you? I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms that you mentioned especially the pain. What medications are you presently taking? The symptoms may be due to different conditions ( gastrointestinal, neurologic or musculoskeletal issues) but you may benefit also from a referral to a rheumatologist. Additional diagnostic tests may need to be done. You can also try complementary and alternative medicine such as biofeedback therapy or acupuncture for pain. Take care and do keep us posted.