Arthritis- please help me
I am 53, suffering rheumatoid arthritis from last 2 years. I went to many doctors and finally a doctor suggested me, these medicines : Difzei, Desiride, Mext and  Folic acid(once in a week). it proved beneficial and it cured the disease. than I stopped using medicines for 4 months, i was quite well in these four months. than it started again and now yestarday i went to  a new doctor and told me to use new medicines as HCQS 200mg, NAC SR -75, PANFAST-40. On seeing these medicines on the the internet and i got tensed as these contain a lot of side effects. It's now requested to all the respected Doctor's to kindly look into my case, and give best medicine, so that the problem could vanish at an earliest, and i fell same energetic and fit as before..
please doctors please help me!!
I would be most thankful to you, if u help me, here i can give you nothing except my wises and prayers,,
Hello Sheikh.  If you have been diagnosed with RA, you should visit a Rheumatologist.  I am sorry to say there is no cure for this disease.  There are many treatments that may help you but a doctor visit should be done immediately.  Fatigue is a common side effect of RA.