A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Arthritis at 26?

About a year ago, I noticed swollen glands in my neck and started to have joint pain in my fingers.  The swollen glands (mind you, I'm not a doctor and understand that self-diagnosis of swollen glands isn't always acurate) lasted for about 11 months, and I believe may have been perpetuated by my constantly touching them.  They are smaller now, yet the joint pain still continues, and does so throughout my body.  The joint pain is migratory and travels to my wrists, fingers, shoulders, groin area, hips, knees and ankles.  I often wonder if the pain in some of these areas are caused by swollen glands, but I can't feel anything and know I really can't diagnose swollen glands myself.

Could this be arthritis?  I'm so young but my mother has suffered from osteoarthritis for the better part of 25 years... she takes Celebrex, is in pain, etc.  I have also suffered from some slight tingling in my fingers and toes - on occasion, though.  This all comes and goes.

If I'm too young for arthritis, anything else this could be?  Should I be tested for RA?  

A couple more things about me/my health:
lite smoker
slightly overweight - no weight loss in the past year (maybe even a couple lb. gain)
sleeping fine - feel good during the daytime (no fatigue)