Arthritis help?
I have arthritis in my big toe, but recently it has spread to my other toe joints. Although in the past couple of days my hand joints have been sore, and stiff, especially when it gets cold, my thumb hardly moves... and if i have to pick up something my hand gives way... is it spreading to my hands??
What type of arthritis do you have? Are you on any medication for it? It does sound as if it has spread to your hands although only a doctor can correctly tell you what is wrong. I have arthritis and take Black cherry extract for it. The black cherry has helped better than any prescription medications I have tried. Best of luck to you.

Sissie
My doctor thinks I have rheumatoid, but aren't completely sure because of my young age. Yeah I am on prescribed medication for it. Thank you
Rheumatoid arthritis can strike at any age, even infancy. If you haven't already, ask for a referral to a rheumatologist. Natural treatments are fine but IMO they are not substitute for medication that will keep your immune system from attacking its own healthy tissue. Before irreversible joint damage occurs I urge you to see a rheumatologist and educate yourself about the diagnosis. arthritis.org and mayoclinic.org are good places to start. Good luck!
I also take the black cherry concentrate and it helps 'gout' and 'gouty arthritis'
I take a dessert spoon every day in a little water. Try it, I know it helps as another suppliment.