Arthritis in occipital bone
I am a 15 year old girl and I have had a bad back/spine for a few days and its slowly going away but the only problem is I have pain in my neck. Its from the top part of my back where my shoulders are and it goes up all the way to the occipital bone (bump) It feels like there is a lot of pressure there and when i move my head, sometimes it clicks very tiny. I think it might be stress or arthritis. I went doctors about my back she felt the neck part but the doctor said i might of pulled a muscle. I hope its nothing serious :(
Pulled or strained muscle is probably what it is.
Stress is likely making worse.
I hope by now you're feeling better.
Cheers,
Niko
Welcome to our Community,

At 15 you are very young to have a spinal issues - but it does happen. Have faith in your physician and parents. If the pain doesn't subside return to your physician.

The pain you are experiencing is most likely a soft tissue problem - such as a "pulled muscle" - however stay on top of it and follow your physician's advice.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having stress at 15. Please talk to someone regarding any stress producing issues you have in your life. You have many years ahead of you. It's important you learn how to deal with stress correctly so it doesn't manifest as physical calamities.

I wish well.

~Tuck
that is it