Cherries
I have arthritis in my knees and several fingers of my hands plus fibromyalgia and as I had read numerous articles about the benefit of cherries, I tried taking tart cherry juice concentrate with a 16oz glass of water every morning.  The pain was substantially reduced sot hat I can now practice my yoga and pilates in kneeling positions with absolutely no pain, but after about a month, I started having gastrointestinal problems...not exactly diarrhea, but... I also take warfarin due to a replaced mitral valve and once-daily extended-release metformin for borderline diabetes.  I checked interactions for warfarin and there seems to be no problem with interactions.  I started taking capsules instead of the liquid and at first it did seem to be better but I think I'm having the same issues, plus occasionally slight cramping in the lower left of the stomach.

Any idea what could be causing this problem?  I really hate to stop taking the cherry concentrate since it has helped the pain enormously.
I am glad the cherries are helping you so much!  I checked and both of the medications you are taking can cause the problems you are having.  It may be a coincidence that it came on a month after you added the cherry juice to your diet.  You might try reducing the amount of the cherry juice you are taking and see if that has an impact.  You should also talk to your doctor about your gastro problems and get his/her input.  Please let us know what you find out.