A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cherries

I have arthritis in my knees and several fingers of my hands plus fibromyalgia and as I had read numerous articles about the benefit of cherries, I tried taking tart cherry juice concentrate with a 16oz glass of water every morning.  The pain was substantially reduced sot hat I can now practice my yoga and pilates in kneeling positions with absolutely no pain, but after about a month, I started having gastrointestinal problems...not exactly diarrhea, but... I also take warfarin due to a replaced mitral valve and once-daily extended-release metformin for borderline diabetes.  I checked interactions for warfarin and there seems to be no problem with interactions.  I started taking capsules instead of the liquid and at first it did seem to be better but I think I'm having the same issues, plus occasionally slight cramping in the lower left of the stomach.

Any idea what could be causing this problem?  I really hate to stop taking the cherry concentrate since it has helped the pain enormously.