Arthritis Expert Forum
Connective Tissue Disease
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Connective Tissue Disease

Hi I have a quick question. I've been having lots of aches and pains for years.  I've been to a neurologist because I was completely numb on my left side last year.   After many I mean many diagnoses he told me I had something autoimmune he didn't know what it was. I have two T2 hypersensitivities, a venous angioma, scar tissue and spinal fluid on my brain.  I also have Trigeminal Neurolgia, GERD, Hypothyroidism, and Hypertension.  
I recently decided to go to a rheumotologist. He feels I might have Scleroderma.   He said my feet showed signs of Raynoud's
Here's a question.  Last year I had my ANA taken. The titer was low 1:40. the pattern was NUCLEOLAR This year when it was taken again the titer was the same but now the pattern is speckled.  My sed rate has gone from 17 to 24 and now its at 33 I know that's not really high but what does all this mean?  Basically what would cause the ANA pattern to change in a year. ?  Thank you.  I hope they find out what it is soon. I'm achy all the time. I'm 43 but I feel like I'm 93