Floating Arthritis
I went to see a homeopath this morning.

A year ago I fell whilst jogging and hit my elbow on a brick. Did not have it checked out as it was not causing any pain. Over time I noticed that the bone on my right arm slightly protruding. I did not suffer any pain.

About two months ago I started feeling pain on the bone. When applying pressure I could feel the pain moving around i.e from the top of my shoulder and at times into the different fingers or even front arm muscles. I mainly feel the pain when I need to pick up something.

I have also of late felt a burning sensation - especially from early evening - adjacent to the left ankle.

The homeopath tells me that I have "floating arthritis" and is caused by an extremely high acidity in the body.

Anybody out there that knows something about t"floating arthritis".
I have not been able to find anything on floating arthritis.  Because your symptoms started with an untreated injury, I would suggest you try seeing a doctor and getting x-rays.  I believe homeopathy works best in conjunction with "western" medicine.  Please come back and let us know what you find out.
I am still having problems with my arm/hand. I went to see a chinese doctor who told me that I have tennis elbow (this makes more sense to me). I have had my second accupuncture treatment today. Will keep you posted
tennis elbow is a misery!  I hope the accupuncture helps you as I know it helped me with my back.
What was wrong with your back.
At the beginning of the year my husband was in absolute agony with his back. Degenerating discs. He did not want the fusion done. Fusion was recommended by three doctors. The fourth doctor injected some "stuff" (I think it was cortisone) into his back. He very quickly recovered. From time to time it comes back but it seems to heal itself very quickly. I am just worried that in time to come  he will be having the same problems. He is 52 years old.
I have many things wrong in my back, but this was mostly for the arthritis.  I had a series of cortisone injections and they did nothing but help me put on weight which did nothing to help my back :(  Accupuncture helped me immensely and it helps my hubby when he suffers a flare of sciatica.  I am glad your DH was helped by the cortisone injections.  I have found them helpful for bursitis which I suffer from intermittently in my hips.  
How is your accupuncture treatment going?
My tennis elbow is much better today. I have been taking anit-inflammotory for the last two days. This seem to be working well with the accupuncture. I will be doing another accupuncture session on Tuesday.

I also minimised my coffee drinking (use to have up to 6 cups a day, now maximum 2 cups, anything made with white flour, chocolates, sweets, tomatoes etc to reduce the acidity levels in my body. The homeopath at the time told my that the acidity levels in my body is too high

Cheers

Interesting!  I have not had much success with diet changes in the past but am glad they are working for you!  Glad you are getting some relief, too.  Keep us posted on how you are doing.