Hip, leg pain
I am going on 30 years old; I have had some knee/joint pain since I was a child: diagnosed as mild juevenille arthritis.  In my teens and early 20's I wasn't bothered by much pain at all.  Over the last couple years I have been having periodic severe pain in my hips and knees and legs.  It usually comes and goes.

In the last couple weeks the pain in my hips, knees, legs and some back pain is getting to be severe and more consistant and worsening.  I am 5'9", 190lbs.

My concern is that the pain is starting to affect my job.  I am a restaurant manager and stand on my feet for appx. 10 hours a day and lately I feel like I need to sit down a lot.  But I can't.  

any Ideas?

JRA pain can follow you into adulthood.  What are taking for it?  Have you talked to your doctor?  Have you tried wearing heat wraps (like thermacare) on your knees while you are working?  There are topicals that provide relief too like Biofreeze or Stopain that can be used for your hips.  Have you tried soaking in a hot epsom salt bath after work to ease the pain?  That works wonders for me.  All of these are short term therapies to provide immediate relief.  If you are not taking an anti inflammatory or if you are not getting relief from the one you are taking, it is definitely time to seek the advice of your doctor.