I have no insurance to pay for this medication
I don't have any insurance or income other than Food Stamps. My doctor with the County wrote me a prescription for Cymbalta, and I got a 30 day trial. The County won't pay for it, it seems to help do they have a program for financial assistance for the unemployed and uninsured.
Go to the manufacturer's web site and see if there is a patient assistance program. Most, if not all, pharmaceutical companies have some kind of program for free or reduced price meds. Also check with the state bureau of rehabilitational services to see if there is any state program. Ask for a referral to a medical social worker - many work at local hospitals - who can hook you up with free/reduced price services.

Go on youtube and type "Cymbalta patient assistance program" into the search bar for a useful information on the Lilycares program. Good luck!