I have swollen hands and feet in the morning and my fingers go numb
Every morning now for the past 6 months my hands and feet are swollen. My main concern is my fingers and hands go numb when I use them. I have been doing hair for 11 years now and this is the first time it has happened. My doc checked me for carpel tunnel and said I didn't have it. I thought Arthritis was more of joint and stiffness pain. I have had ex rays, mammograms, heart related tests, and pretty much all the docs cant find anything wrong. I just would like to know if anyone has the same problems and if it will get worse or better.
I wish I could give you an answer that would bring you peace of mind.  There are lots of conditions that can cause these symptoms.  Have you seen a neurologist?  They can test for nerve entrapments and other conditions.  The only thing I can offer you is encouragement to be your own advocate and to constantly ask the doctors, "what's next?" at the end of each step, when you get results and any time you talk to a member of his/her staff.