Joint pain and high HCT OR HBG (cant remember which one)
Im 23 years old. I am obease, dont smoke anymore, Dont drink eccept social which is hardly ever. I started having pain in my knees, it hurt really bad when walking up and down stairs and when getting up from a sitting Posistion. I been to my doctor and she ordered blood test a repeat one and knee xrays. I havnt the results from the xrays yet. But both blood tests are showing high HCT levels. The reseptonist used the word "abnormal" I'm a really bad worrier and in the past after my son was born i was told im a slight hypocongric and i should calm down. Now the pain is in my lower arm, wrists, knuckles and fingers. I havnt been back to my doctors yet. But will Monday. I'm really REALLY scared. Anyone have any ideas??
Sorry no one's gotten to this post until now. By now you would have seen your doctor.  Please let us know how it went.  I hope it was only due to dehydration.