Arthritis Community
Low-Dose Naltrexone for you Immunity !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my experience for Hives and results from taking LDN.. Low Dose Naltrexone..

This is the only thing that has worked in the last 8 years like this !  It increases the Immunity 300% !!  

First of all Low Dose Naltrexone - LDN (4.5 mg) is only 1/11th of the normal FDA Approved 50 mg dosage.. it only last 4 hours while you sleep.. and has been used since 1985 by research MDs for cancer and other patients..

To see the research MDs discuss it.. I suggest you visit youtube ******* and search either "Alpha Lipoic Acid" or "Naltrexone"  .. it is eye opening..

I have been on it via my MD for 10 weeks.. and have had nothing but positive results..

Especially NO HIVES allergy attacks.. reduced pain, bicep tendon improved, etc..

It is not going to hurt you, kill you, etc.. even MDs take it.. my Compound Pharmacist told me..

Their is a Yahoo Group for Low Dose Naltrexone I highly recommend..