Meloxicam/Mobic use?
Hi there.  Have been taking mobic daily to reduce rash and joint pain.  Dr. thinks I most likely psoriatic arthritis, as I do have scalp psoriasis, along with all this achiness.  Hence- the mobic.  However, I had to go off the mobic this week because I am having some tests done at the local hospital.  My question is:  when you go off of mobic, do you get very achy?  I am in agony, in joints that were never achy before, like my left hand, and my knee.  And of course I can't take anything because the test is tomorrow AM.    It is so painful I am having trouble sleeping.  Any advice or comments appreciated.  
Since mobic is a NSAID and reduces inflammation and pain, it would make sense that you would feel worse without it.  I do hope that the tests you are having are to help you get properly diagnosed.  I would strongly suggest that you be seen by a rheumatologist as they are the best for diagnosing and treating this.  

This evening you might want to try taking a hot bath and using heating pads to help you get through.  Hope you get some answers and on to a proper treatment plan.  It is important to treat the disease, not just the symptoms.