Methotrexate
I am on a maintenance dose of Methotrexate (50 units per week.).  A dog bit me 3 days ago, and the Dr. prescribed Amox Tr-K CLV to take twice a day.  I now see that there could be serious side affects if I take it while on this small dose of Methotrexate.  I took 2 Aox on Thursday, 2 on Friday, 2 on Saturday and one this morning.  the only thing I have noticed is a bit of cramping in my stomach and a cough that just seemed to appear out of nowhere.  Does this seem serious?  Should I stop the antibiotic now and go see the Dr. tomorrow morning?

Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms could be the side effects of the medications. Amoxicillin can sometimes increase the blood levels and effects of methotrexate. You may have increased side effects such as nausea, vomiting, mouth ulcers, and low blood cell counts, which can make you more likely to develop anemia, bleeding problems, and infections. So, please consult your doctor at the earliest you may need dose adjustments or alternate medication.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.