Mitral valve prolapse with trivial MR
I have diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse with trivial mitral regurgitation in rececnt Echo (2-D). I got rheumatic fever when i was 10.

Is there any relation between two, now i am 26 years old?Having joint pain in ankles and get complications in walking for few distance my left ankles get swelled.
Hi suskgyan. Welcome to the forum.

The only possible connection that I can think of, is with Marfan Syndrome,
a connective tissue disorder, caused by a defective fibrillin-1 gene.
Marfan Syndrome can be associated with a very long list of various conditions and one of them is mitral valve prolapse.
Because of the wide range of symptoms and expression, Marfan Syndrome may share similarities with some forms of arthritis and rheumatic fever.

So, just do a search and find out if there's anything that resonates with your symptoms and take it from there.

After that, should you suspect Marfan Syndrome strongly, you would need to discuss this with your PCP for further evaluation and dx.

Hope this helps.
Wish you well.
Niko