Morton's Neuroma??
I have recently acquired the sysptoms of this Morton's Neiroma  I figured it was some type of nerve damage due to the numbness and sharp stinging pains. (Glad I work by myself). I have put on approx 30 lbs. in the last 6 months and have been through some extremely stressful times (50% of my hair came out by the roots during the 6 mo. time). The prescribed meds I took prior to and during this stressful time were High BP med, med to releive water retention, and a beta blocker. A very obvious occurence was the tiny spider veins that began to appear all over my ankles and sides of my feet. I wear slip on Skecher tennis shoes and comfortable, non restrictive clothes at work - where I am sitting at the computer all day. Bloodwork has no thyroid or uric acid issues, although thyroid, gout, and arthritis are common problems in my family.As well as diabetes and heart disease. Sheeesh!  I was diagnosed with acute Osteoarthropathy -( sp??) at 30 years old (23 years ago) but it has not been acting up during this foot pain.
Hello.  I just saw my poediatrist yesterday to get a steroid injection for my neuroma.  That settles it down quite well.  Have you been to see a doc yet?