Arthritis Expert Forum
Neck, Shoulder, Armpit and Breast Pain on Left Side
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Neck, Shoulder, Armpit and Breast Pain on Left Side

I am 39 years old Female, with high blood pressure, I take the following medicines Diovan Tabs 160 mg for high blood pressure, Fexofenadine hcl for allergies, singulair tabs for allergies.  I have seasonal allergies. I check my blood pressure every other day it is fine.  I get yearly checkups physicals - I am overweight and working on it by walking everyday.   Don't know if this has anything of what I am feeling right now but I will make a long story short.   In November 2006 went to the doctors for a ear pain and got antiobiotices for it.   Then in February 2007, got another ear infection went to the doctors because with the ear infection I had pain in all the sinus areas.  My shoulder will hurt on the left side when my sinus flare up because 10 years ago I had a car accident and I hurt my shoulder and then arthritis set in.  In March 2007, I started to have breast tenderness real bad mainly in the nipple area so I figured maybe menapause because I never had tenderness like this so I bought a menapause kit from store and came out negative and then I thought pregnancy so I took multiple pregancy tests all negative.    Then the tenderness went away so I didn't bother to go to the doctor.   Then a week later it started to feel pain in shoulder like muscle pain, and armpit pain like muscle pain, and the side of my breast like skin is stretching or nerve pain.  My neck and ear will hurt when I sneeze from the high pollen count.  It just feels like like muscle pain and I am thinking the worst like breast cancer, heart problems.   The breast is light red on left side but maybe because I touch it too much.  The pain comes and goes.

There is no history of breast cancer in my family and I do breast check every month and I don't feel any lumps or anything.  

I do have a scheduled doctors appointment next week for all these syptoms (symptoms).