Pain in back Uncle
Dear Dr.
It is now a month i am on medication. I developed back uncle pain while i walk , I consult my Doctor and he advises me some tests like RF,THS,CRP,KFT,Uric acid test. All are ok but my uric acid level was slightly high so i went on medicines for that. I rechecked and it came under control but my problem of uncle pain is still their and more over in other parts of body like upper foot and foot fingers, elbow, knee cap. had started giving me some pain.

The pain is more prominent in morning.

So kindly help me to understand what is going on since all my tests seems to be ok.

Hello.  This is a patient forum so there are not any doctors here.  You can find the ask a doctor forum on the right hand side of the forum page.
I believe you may be trying to tell me you have ankle pain.  Is it the joint that connects your leg to your foot?  If so, that is the ankle.  It is possible that you have more going on than elevated uric acid levels.  Are you seeing a specialist?  If not, you should see a rheumatologist.