Painful left hand
what are the symptoms of gout or athritis. My hand is painfull form the palm and the pain is very sharp. I tried pain killers and they seem not to help. I am a 35 year old ladies  had a medical exam done a year ago and and 3 months back i had my blood checked for sugar because ai am a obese. I am 225 pounds and 5.9 inches with an average Bp of 130/75.checked for cholesteral and was told i am fine ' I did not fall or have any trauma and pain is not coming from the wrist but the inside of the hand. The pain is sharp and , no swelling of the hand
it's not gout. Gout usually always affects toes and sometimes knee joints. Its unbelievably painful and even a tissue touching it makes you scream and cry. Its one of the most painful things there are. Sounds like you might have damaged or inflamed a tendon or ligament. Doesn't sound like arthritis either. Just give it some time and see.