Pituitary Gland Tumor causing migraines, headaches, and neck pain?
I have a small pituitary gland tumor. I found this out over 10 years ago because of the symptoms it caused:  my breasts were leaking milk (I wasn't pregnant and hadnt been for 10 years.), extreme headaches, depression, emotionally upset easily, weight gain, and severe acne around my mouth area that I had never had before.
Can anyone tell me if this tumor could be causing a return in migraines, daily headaches, stiff neck, and neck pain?  I was told to have an MRI every couple years to be sure that the tumor had not grown bigger or lab work drawn to test for high prolactin levels. When I first was diagnosed with the tumor from an MRI,my prolactin levels were 4 X's higher than normal.  Any suggestions on handling the headaches and neck pain? What kind of specialist would be best to see for these problems?
Hi tj1006.
Welcome to the forum.

Yeah, the tumor is probably putting pressure over blood vessels or nerves,
resulting in headaches and migraines.
It could be also related to neck stiffness and pain, but again it is difficult to
establish this.

There are non-surgical options , with medications, that can shrink the tumor, but you need to discuss this with your doctor.

Other options to deal with these symptoms effectively at a fundamental level, are not available, if they're caused  indeed by the pituatary tumor.

Take care.
Niko