RA positive
hi   i am 23years old,i started with pain 3years back.i have cervical rib also.i have mostly upper body pain.both arms,neck,whole back,around sternum,sides of the breast & some tender points around my knee.now i did RA factor test and it came positive.i dont know what to do now.i have radiating pain in both my hands.cant lift 2 kg of wt also.feeling very helpless.plz help me out......i cant bear the pain .
Hello.  It sounds like you hurt all over.  I was the same way before I got a successful treatment.  You wrote that your RA factor tested positive.  What did your doctor say about that?  Are you seeing a rheumatologist, if not you need to schedule an appt. with one.  In the mean time, you can use topical pain relievers such as biofreeze and stop pain and try over the counter pain relievers geared toward arthritis to try to get some relief.