RF
I was recently tested for RA and the factor came back as 350.3 - despite many follow-up calls, my doctor hasn't provided me with any explanation about the possible outcomes of this factor. It seems pretty high, yet I have no answers and am growing more frustrated every day. My hands and elbows are stiff, on fire, and swollen; by the end of the day I cannot type or hold the steering wheel of my car to drive. My feet swell, as do my legs below the knee. Any ideas?
The RA factor is usually the indicator for RA, but can be high with other conditions as well.  Based on what you are describing, RA sounds like the likely culprit, but not the only possibility.  Is your doctor a rheumatologist?  What other tests were run?  Do you have those results?  What is your doctor saying?  What is the next step according to him/her?  If the doc is not a rheumy, you need to get to one as they are best equipped to treat any autoimmune condition.