Reactive Arthrities
I'm having a severe attack of Reactive Arthritis at the moment and even morphine is not getting me pain free.  I also keep getting stuck - I tend to sit on the floor most of the time and out of pure habit keep getting down on the floor and end up stuck there.  I'm too embarrassed to ask anyone to help me get up - I'm 36 not 96 and find it very difficult to ask for help.  When I try to get up I am so sore and my legs are so weak that I just have to remain where I am.  Aside from the obvious - can anyone recommend anything to help me out with the lower back, hip and knee agony I am experiencing so I can try cut down on the pain meds.

I have just had a severe infection which brought on the reactive arthrities and the infection has left me profoundly weak.  I'm barely able to walk due to pain and fatigue at the moment and I am really desperate for some help.  I sound like a pathetic creature don't I?  Truly I'm not normally like this, Im just struggling with the pain which seems bigger than me at the moment.
Hi There,

Are you HLA B27 positive.  I was dx with reactive arhrtitis 4 years ago and have tried every drug there is  and nothing works,   I just started on Enbrel Sunday, if that doesnt work there is not much else out there.  I take Vicodin for my pain, just takes the edge off .  Do you see a rheumatologist?