A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Reactive Arthritis?

I´m nearly 21 year old male, and i´ve had certain symptoms for little over a year now. My symptoms started almost a week after having sex. The primary symptoms were burning while urinating, increased need to urinate, red painless bumps on penis and joint (/thigh/knee) pain in my legs. I was first suspecting different STDs but they have been ruled out (including genital herpes) The increased need to urinate / awareness of my urinary area (decluding the burning) and red (and rarely weirdly brownish?) bumps on penis that come and go frequently have continued to this day pretty much the same but the primary joint pain i had in my legs is nowadays very rare and much milder. And since the start, those joint sensations were the most spontaneous (varying in severity and frequency etc.) of these symptoms. When these symptoms began, i was very sure that they all were connected to each other some way (which led me to suspect herpes which has been now ruled out). It is just recently that i´ve heard about reactive arthritis and it seems to quite fit. So i´m pretty assured that my symptoms could be due to it. I also started seeing unusually many eye floaters little after the other symptoms started in July 2009. And during the last three months there has been pretty severe increase of different floaters in my both eyes (i went to an eye doctor who said that they are just ordinary floaters, which i doubt a little since they have increased so much and suddenly - i didn´t told him anything about my reactive arthritis-suspections though) . What do you think? Does it sound like reactive arthritis to you? Especially i´m interested in my increased amount of eye floaters, how likely is it that they could be caused by reactive arthritis?