Reiter's Syndrome
I believe I may have reiter's syndrome...can someone help me?

It started with urethritis...NGU/NSU...I am free of all STD's.

I developed flu like symtoms and a strep throat, and a skin rash all over my body. This rash went away within a few days. I was prescribed prednisone for this, and missed a dose...and my body started to ache intensely...every single joint in my body was aching...it went away.

I developed the skin on my feet peeling...however; it isn't what the feet of the reiter's syndrome I see online looks like...but it is peeling onIy both feet...all over, except on the arch.

Is this reiter's syndrome? Should I be worried?

Also, I don't have salmonella...which is a common trait of reiter's syndrome...but I do have a parasitic infection.
I don't know anything about Reiter's but here is a link to some info here on MedHelp.  http://www.medhelp.org/medical-information/show/509/Reactive-arthritis.  You should be seen by a doctor to get a diagnose and treatment.