Rheumatoid arthritis
How's about hydrochloroquine in treatment of RA?
Well I can't tell u much abou that that meds. I was given that today when I saw  My Rheumy Doctor today I will take my first dose tomorrow with a full meal which will be at dinner time. He said that is what he wanted to try. It do have some side effects but I should be able to handle it if not he will stop it and give me something else to take. Well good luck if you are going to start with this or thinking about it. I'm also new to this forum.
Hello.  Plaquenil (hydrochloroquine) works well for some people with RA.  Others need a more aggressive treatment.  My personal experience was that I had to have methotrexate added to my rx therapy as the plaquenil was not sufficient.  Others are more fortunate.  Are you taking it?  How long have you been on it?  It takes about 3 months to determine if it is working.